Wednesday, January 21, 2015

So we meet again....OH JOY!!

 It's been a very long time since I have been able to give adequate attention to this blog. BOY, have I been out of the loop for a bit!! Although my passions have always remained!! I will be going through the blog, and checking EACH and EVERY one of the links to see how things look. Bare with me, this can be an ARDUOUS process. 

I have chosen to try and post things that I feel are relevant in some capacity to Nursing. Something all Nursing professionals will get something from, just as I DO, when I enjoy them for myself. I am always looking for great material to post, so if you have a blog yourself, or would like to participate, my email is at the bottom of the home page, or just follow me on Google if you like....


I don't HARDLY consider myself up to par exactly with the other Nursing Blogs out there, I'm not a writer, but a NURSE. So because of that, I will be learning along the way. I still consider my self fairly new to Nursing, so learning for all of us, never stops. So continue to forge through and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in someone's life.


 My commitment to CONTINUED EDUCATION and the world of Nursing, will always remain. So if you wanna learn a little, or just laugh a little, come enjoy some of the websites and Resources I have added  posted here.  Please NOTE-The supplemental material here is not supposed to take the place of your School based Nursing Educational material, this is just here as a secondary learning tool, and by no means should take the place of your accredited programs.

 Stick with them, and they will surely take you to AMAZING PLACES in the world of Nursing. If you are in need of any Nursing Books or Nursing Related material, please don't hesitate to check out our Virtual Book Store, to see just what YOU find.

 Signing off for today, and as always, if you have any feedback or sites you wish to share, or would like to participate in some capacity with this Blog, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me through my E-mail, or on Google!! 


Tootles to all the AWESOME Nurses out there!!! 


No comments: